Shamlal Mangray, MBBS, is the new section chief of Anatomic Pathology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Orthopedics Now Offering Appointments within 24 Hours
- CAP4Kids Food Resources Card for Families in Need
- Laboratory Services added to Physician Direct Connect
- Medical Leadership Program 2019 Accepting Interested Participants
- Sign up for Ask a Specialist
- Radiology Services No Longer Available at Newark Close To Home Center
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Domenico Pietropaolo, MD, of the Ohio Center for Pediatrics writes about the importance of physician-to-physician communication when coordinating the care of mutual patients and the tools available to do so.
Thanks to a growing team, patients are now seen within the Section of Nephrology in less than a month.
- Potential Benefits of Routinely Administering HPV Vaccine at Age 9
- Racial Disparities in Suicide Rates by Age
Remembering Nationwide Children's former chief of Genetics and longtime physician, Annemarie Sommer, MD.
Actions taken at the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee meetings in August.