Download (PDF) the print version of the October 2019 issue of MedStat.
Dr. Bonny is the new chief of Adolescent Medicine at Nationwide Children’s. Dr. Bonny is currently director of Adolescent Medicine research and associate medical director of Clinical Research Services.
- Change to MRI Procedures: Patient Must Wear MRI-Safe Attire
- Central Scheduling Will Soon Offer Courtesy Call-backs
- BC4Teens Now Offering Services Up to Age 25
- Medical Leadership Program 2020 Accepting Interested Participants
The Nationwide Children's Hospital Medical Staff Holiday Social will be Saturday, December 7.
- It’s Not All About Weight: Treating and Managing Obesity in Pediatric Patients
- How Do Brain Processes Change With Social Reorientation Toward Peers In Adolescence?
- Regular Physical Activities Tied to Improved Quality of Life in Adults With Fontan Circulation
Integration of Homecare services into the Epic system supports best patient outcomes, giving providers within Nationwide Children's and the community better access to their patients’ information.
Nilsa Del Carmen Ramirez-Milan, MD, has received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the College of American Pathologists.