Download (PDF) the print version of the January 2020 issue of MedStat.
Dr. Beebe has recently been named the director of the Spine Center.
This "Primary Care Matters" article is written by Ami Orr, MD, about practicing at Blanchard Valley Pediatrics in Findlay, Ohio.
As of December, providers may upload documents when requesting an appointment online. This allows test results to be shared immediately and provides continuity of care through EPIC.
- Clinical Study Recruiting Infants Who Had a Perinatal Stroke
- Three-Day Intensive Crisis Intervention is Associated with Reduced Suicidality in Adolescents
- Does Newborn Screening Lead to Life-Span Benefits?
During his long career at Nationwide Children’s, Dr. Stroebel played an instrumental role in leading the hospital to become the outstanding child health care organization it is today.
- Sometime in the 1930’s, this hospital (Columbus Children’s Hospital at the time) was recognized as the first to allow parents to stay for the day and/or night.
- In 1962, the first research building was constructed (Ross Hall) which still exists today (but no longer for research).
Recognitions include Jonathan Finlay, MB, ChB, FRCP, who has become the first pediatric specialist to receive the Society for Neuro-Oncology’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about best practices regarding Homecare documentation in Epic.
Learn more about actions taken at the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee meetings in 2019.