(From the February 2019 Issue of MedStat)
2019 Physician Recognition Award Nominations
The Medical Staff Recognition Committee is accepting nominees for the 2019 Career Contribution Awards, Golden Stethoscope Awards and Art of Medicine Awards. The recipients of these awards will be recognized at the Physician Recognition Awards event on Wednesday, September 25. Download the guidelines and nomination form. Please send nominations to the Medical Staff Office by March 31 via fax (614) 722-6761 or email Yvonne.Jackson@NationwideChildrens.org.
Help Us Recognize Steve Allen by Sharing Your Thoughts
This June, Steve Allen will retire after nearly 13 years as CEO of Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Under his leadership, the hospital has seen unprecedented growth and countless accomplishments. To help us honor Steve’s efforts, we are asking physicians and employees to share what they love about the hospital today and how we will carry Nationwide Children’s into the future. In 50 words or less, share your stories, favorite memories, photos, etc. Submissions will be complied into a keepsake book.
Prompts to consider:
- What do you love about where the hospital is today?
- What are you most excited about for our future?
- How has Steve’s influence created best outcomes in what you do?
- How has working as one team helped you deliver best outcomes?
- Which Nationwide Children’s Value is most meaningful to you?
- How has Steve impacted the patients and families we serve?
To participate, email your name, department and submission to EverythingMatters@NationwideChildrens.org.