Download the print version of the February 2019 issue of MedStat.
John David Spencer, MD, has recently been named the division chief of Nephrology at Nationwide Children’s.
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Jennifer J. Mastruserio, MD, a pediatrician, writes about her experience participating in Nationwide Children’s year-long Medical Leadership Program.
Nominate a medical staff member for the 2019 Physician Recognition Awards and help us recognize Steve Allen.
Homecare is now contracted directly with Anthem for all services, except infusion pharmacy and injectables, which are in review.
- Medical Specialty Clinic Patient Referral Form Update
- New Rules on Prescribing Opioid Analgesics for Treatment of Sub-Acute and Chronic Pain
- Updated Information on Medicaid Preferred Drug List, Coverage Updates
- Guidelines for Respiratory Virus Testing
- The Center for Family Safety and Healing – Adult Services
- Download the Recently Updated Physician Connect App
- Concussion is Associated With a 2x Higher Risk of Suicide
- Growth Hormone Also Has Metabolic Benefits
- Should “Non-High Risk Patients” With Uncomplicated Influenza be Given Antivirals?