Download (PDF) the print version of the August 2019 issue of MedStat.
Dr. Shell, a long-time member of the Pulmonary Medicine faculty at Nationwide Children's, is the newly appointed section chief.
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Dr. Sara Bode writes about her experience as medical director of Nationwide Children's Care Connection School-Based Health and Mobile Clinics.
- Updated Information on Medicaid Preferred Drug List, Coverage Updates
- Weekly Respiratory and GI Pathogen Reports Effective July 29, 2019
- Information Available for Pathology Consult Requests
- Study Finds No Correlation Between Brain Function and Head Impacts After Two Seasons of Youth Tackle Football
- When Should Fluoride Supplements be Prescribed to Prevent Tooth Decay?
- Swallowing Functions Remain Worse in Preterm Infants Even at Full-Term Equivalent Age
Join us on September 25 for this special event as we celebrate accomplishments of our fellow physicians and welcome new members of the Medical Staff.
After nearly four decades as an institutional leader at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and a national leader in the field of pediatric infectious diseases, Michael T. Brady, MD, has retired from his position at Nationwide Children’s.
On October 1, Homecare will “Go Live” on Epic. All hospital clinicians will be able to follow their Homecare patients in Epic and view most recent notes regarding home visits for Homecare and Hospice nursing, therapy, and social work.