Steven J. Allen, MD, MBA, Nationwide Children’s Hospital CEO, announced his plans for retirement effective June 30, 2019.
The Nationwide Children's Hospital website NationwideChildrens.org has been redesigned to create a cleaner, faster digital experience for patients and providers.
Interested in Early Childhood Wellness? Lessons Learned at the Early Childhood Wellness and Nutrition Symposium
Download a copy of the Symposium’s report “Improving Outcomes with Multisector Integration.”
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is committed to offering financial assistance to people who have health care needs and are not able to pay for care.
The new Limb Deficiency Clinic at Nationwide Children’s offers patients the attention of a physiatrist and a community prosthetist who specialize in pediatric limb deficiency care.
- Talking About Fertility, Parenthood and Contraception with Sickle Cell Disease Patients and Their Families
- When to Screen Adolescents for STIs: a Downloadable Guide to Testing
- Senna-Base Laxatives Prove Safe and Effective in Study
- SMA Study Wins Distinguished Clinical Research Achievement Award
- Elaine R. Mardis, PhD, Named AACR President-Elect
A story shared about a positive experience for both the patient family and the referring physician.