Sean Rose, MD, is co-director of the Complex Concussion Program and a pediatric sports neurologist at Nationwide Children’s.
- Nationwide Children’s Named to U.S. News Honor Roll
- Ebola Awareness and Monitoring
- Update: Child Abuse Assessments
In this month's Primary Care Matters, Mary Lynn Niland, MD, of Step by Step Pediatrics in Westerville, writes about how her practices utilizes social media.
If you are a primary care provider enrolled in CareLink, you can order a referral for Care Navigation services, as well as identify your patients currently enrolled and review their individual care plans.
- Newly Formed Biostatistics Resource Supports Clinical, Lab-Based and Population Health Research
- Questions to Ask, Signs to Look for in Young Women at Risk for von Willebrand Disease
- Guide to Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus and Other Conditions
- PEG 3350 Use Not Associated With Abnormally High Glycol Levels in Children
Remembering longtime Nationwide Children’s pediatric surgeon and former chief of the Department of Pediatric Surgery, E. Thomas Boles, MD.
Actions taken at the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee meetings in June.