April 6, 2019
Nationwide Children’s Hospital – Columbus, Ohio
This conference is designed for practitioners and students in the fields of neonatology, pediatrics, obstetrics, genetic counseling, maternal fetal medicine, cardiology and sonography.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- First trimester screening and genetic testing for the frontline provider
- Case studies presented by pediatric and obstetric specialists:
- Complex heart lesions
- Congenital lung lesions
- Mark E. Galantowicz, MD, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Co-Director of The Heart Center at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Karen Diefenbach, MD, Director for Minimally Invasive Surgery at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Jiri D. Sonek, MD, President and Chairman of the Board for the Fetal Medicine Foundation USA
For more questions, contact CMEoffice@NationwideChildrens.org or call (614) 355-0650.