Michael J. Stoner, MD, is an assistant professor of pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and the section chief of Emergency Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital. He is fellowship trained in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, along with being board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine through the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Stoner is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Emergency Physicians.
Dr. Stoner attended medical school at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL, residency at University of California, Davis in Sacramento CA, and Fellowship at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus OH. His professional interests include sedation and pain management, pre-hospital care, DKA and asthma. Away from the hospital, he enjoys spending time with his family and getting outdoors.
- Member, Steering Committee: AAP Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals, 2017 - Present
- Member, ACEP: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Committee, 2015 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), 2009 - Present
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), 1999 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/01/2006
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
|Fellowship||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2006|
|Residency||University of California Davis Medical Center||Date Completed: 06/30/1998|
|Medical School||University of South Florida||Date Completed: 05/31/1995|