Kim L. McBride, MD, MS, is an Investigator in the Center for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research at The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. McBride is also a Clinical and Biochemical Geneticist with an interest in translational research for lysosomal storage diseases and other inborn errors of metabolism. He participates in both industry and investigator led clinical trials, including contributions to the Sanfilippo gene therapy team at NCH. He is the director of the Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic, providing care for families with a variety of cardiovascular disorders that have a genetic basis.
- Listed, Best Doctors in America
- Therapeutics Committee, American College of Medical Genetics, 2015 - Present
- Fellow, American Heart Association, 2013 - Present
- Member, American Society of Human Genetic, 2000 - Present
- Member, American College of Medical Genetics, 2000 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 08/27/2004
- Clinical Biochemical Genetics
- Clinical Genetics and Genomics
|Fellowship||Baylor Affiliated Hospitals (Houston)||Date Completed: 07/01/2003|
|Fellowship||Baylor Affiliated Hospitals (Houston)||Date Completed: 03/30/2002|
|Residency||Mayo Clinic (Rochester)||Date Completed: 06/30/2000|
|Internship||University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/30/1988|
|Medical School||University of Saskatchewan||Date Completed: 05/20/1987|