Liz Koss, MOT, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with many years experience in pediatrics and working with individuals with developmental disabilities. She has expertise in evidence based practice and is specifically interested in translational research. She has worked in a wide variety of settings, including school-based, private practice clinic, and completed her clinical experiences at Nationwide Children's Hospital. She is currently pursuing her PhD at the Ohio State University.
- Member, The Ohio Occupational Therapy Association, 2017 - Present
- Member, The American Association of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2017 - Present
- Member, The American Association of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, 2017 - Present
- Member, The American Public Health Association, 2016 - Present
- Member, The American Occupational Therapy Association, 2014 - Present