What is this medicine?
ANIDULAFUNGIN is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat certain kinds of fungal or yeast infections.
How should I use this medicine?
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
changes in vision
feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
pain, swelling, warmth in the leg
yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
What may interact with this medicine?
Interactions are not expected.
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply.
Where should I keep my medicine?
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
an unusual or allergic reaction to this anidulafungin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
pregnant or trying to get pregnant
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Your condition will be monitored carefully while you are receiving this medicine.
Online Medical Reviewer:
Date Last Reviewed: Unavailable
NOTE:This sheet is a summary. It may not cover all possible information. If you have questions about this medicine, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider. Copyright© 2019 Elsevier
- Tinea Versicolor in Children
- Betamethasone; Clotrimazole Lotion
- Betamethasone; Clotrimazole skin cream
- Butenafine skin cream
- Ciclopirox nail solution
- Ciclopirox shampoo
- Ciclopirox skin cream or gel
- Ciclopirox skin lotion or suspension
- Clotrimazole lozenges
- Clotrimazole skin cream, lotion, or solution
- Clotrimazole vaginal cream
- Clotrimazole vaginal tablets
- Econazole skin cream
- Econazole Topical Foam
- Fluconazole injection
- Fluconazole oral suspension
- Fluconazole tablets
- Griseofulvin oral suspension
- Griseofulvin tablets or capsules
- Itraconazole capsules and tablets
- Itraconazole injection
- Itraconazole oral solution
- Ketoconazole shampoo
- Ketoconazole skin cream
- Ketoconazole skin gel
- Ketoconazole tablets
- Ketoconazole Topical Foam
- Miconazole aerosol powder or liquid
- Miconazole buccal tablet
- Miconazole skin cream
- Miconazole skin gel, lotion, ointment, or solution
- Miconazole Topical powder
- Miconazole vaginal cream
- Miconazole vaginal suppository
- Miconazole vaginal suppository and cream combination
- Naftifine Skin cream or gel
- Oxiconazole skin cream
- Oxiconazole skin lotion
- Selenium Sulfide shampoo
- Selenium Sulfide skin foam or lotion
- Sertaconazole skin cream
- Sodium Thiosulfate; Salicylic Acid skin lotion
- Sulconazole skin cream
- Sulconazole skin lotion
- Terbinafine oral granules
- Terbinafine skin cream, gel, or topical solution
- Terbinafine tablets
- Tinea Infection
- Tolnaftate skin cream, gel, solution, or spray
- Tolnaftate skin powder