Employees at Nationwide Children's Hospital have one central location for frequently used resources.
Employees at Nationwide Children's Hospital have one central location for frequently used resources. Links to help make it easier when accessing your favorite tools. Bookmark this page and visit it often. Share this information with other employees and let us know what else you'd like to see. Email askchildrens@NationwideChildrens.org with your suggestions.
Employee Shuttle Schedules as of April 2018
|The hospital Intranet provides access to a variety of resources such as forms, policies, procedures and more (accessible via hospital/research networks only)|
The Learning Center is Nationwide Children's Hospital's new and improved Learning Management System! This system is where employees will access their yearly required curriculum as well as sign up for various Instructor Led Trainings. Take a look around!Please email the Learning Center Mailbox for any questions you may have or for technical support.
Lawson tasks for Managers, Requesters and access to Employee Self-Service to view or change beneficiaries, dependents, retirement contributions, direct deposit, tax withholding, current benefits, PTO and STD balances (accessible via hospital/research networks)
|Lawson Employee Space||
Apply for internal job positions, update your address, change name, request leave of absence
|Navision||NavPortal for The Research Institute|
|View current and past pay stubs|
|Coordinate an online meeting using WebEx-type software|
|The Research Intranet provides internal resources for Research employees (accessible via hospital/research networks only)|
|Send electronic files in a secure way|
|Access your Outlook email and calendar|
|Sedgwick –(Leave of Disability) viaOne Express||
Leave and Disability Administration - Log in using your NCH email and password. If you haven't registered with the employee portal already, you'll be asked to follow these steps. *Please note, icons available vary based on the applications you have been assigned.
|Supports all clinical research studies, providing staff and/or services to manage studies from beginning to end|
|Reviews and provides oversight of all research involving human subjects at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Inc. and its affiliated institutions|
|Online access for self scheduling
|Online access for unit scheduling
|Online access for self scheduling
|Online access for unit scheduling
|View the on-call schedule for residents
|Access to Epic, PACS, and Intranet resources from a virtual desktop or toolbar (SecurID token required)
Remote Access Resources
|Information for accessing the NCH network from an NCH-issued Windows laptop|
|Instructions for logging in to the NCH network from a personal Windows computer through eChart Connect - Remote|
|Instructions for logging in to the NCH network from a personal Mac computer through eChart Connect - Remote
|A quarterly publication of the Patient Care Services Division
|A monthly newsletter published for employees of Nationwide Children's Hospital
|Published monthly for the medical staff
|Advances the conversation on child health and engages pediatric health professionals|
|Enhances internal communication with investigators and research staff including news, announcements and more|
ReadySet is the data tracking system used by Employee Health. This system will:
- Maintain your testing compliance data, such as flu vaccines and TB tests where applicable.
- Provide you a "My Health" portal for you to access your information.
- Provide managers with a "supervisor" view to see the testing compliance of their direct reports.
Quick Reference Guides
The following guides are meant to provide the basic steps you need to utilize ReadySet in your role as an employee or manager:
NCH employees and managers should use this single-sign-on link:
Volunteers, Crothall staff, Aramark staff, Affiliating dental assistants, or other non-employee or pre-employment persons:
Q: What is new about this system?
A: ReadySet will provide a new tool for employees. In the "My Health" portal, you will be able to view your own employee health test results, appointments, and other information. Your old test data from the previous Employee Health system will be loaded into ReadySet in the near future, and may not be available immediately after ReadySet is launched.
Also, managers will now be able to view the compliance status of their direct reports for flu, TB, and other testing.
Q: How do I log in to ReadySet?
A: For most employees, you will use your normal NCH user name and password. Some special groups that are not maintained in Lawson, such as volunteers, will create their own user name and password.
Q: As a manager, do I have a "My Health" portal?
A: Yes. When you log in you will have the "My Health" tab, as well as "Supervisor" tab.
2018 Wellness Incentive Information
To learn more, check out the new online Learning Center module titled “2018 Open Enrollment Information.”
Personal Health Assessment
To earn a $25.00 per pay medical premium discount on the medical premium from January to April 2018, the employee and insured spouse must complete a Personal Health Assessment by January 23, 2018.
Complete Your Personal Health Assessment (PHA) on Wellness Matters.
- Complete it anytime between November 1, 2017 and January 23, 2018.
- Employees and their insured spouse must complete their PHA.
- Access to the PHA is at https://wellnessmatters.nationwidechildrens.org If this is your first time on the portal, you’ll need to first register your account.
- Those who are new to the health plan will not have access to Wellness Matters or their PHA until January 3, 2018.
- For PHA support and questions, call 1-888-252-8150.
- Print and save your “Certificate of Completion” to document this step has been completed.
Biometric Screening (Metabolic Syndrome Screen)
To earn a $25.00 per pay medical premium discount on the medical premium from April-July 2018, the employee and insured spouse must complete a Personal Health Assessment by February 25, 2018.
Complete a Biometric Screening at one of the NCH onsite locations or submit a Physician Biometric Screening Results Form. (You must use the 2017-2018 form.) Click here for the form.
- Complete this anytime between March 1, 2017 and February 25, 2018.
- Employees and insured spouses can schedule an appointment by accessing the OhioHealth Scheduling Tool. You’ll need to first register an account. Then, you can schedule a screening for yourself and your spouse. Click here for a User Guide for the OhioHealth Tool.
- If it is a Level 2 Snow Emergency, the OhioHealth Biometric Screening event will be cancelled at the scheduled location. You will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Employees and spouses can submit results from their own physician by completing a Physician Biometric Screening Results Form. Employee Wellness must receive a completed form by February 25, 2018. A confirmation letter will be sent to indicate that the form has been received. Keep this letter for your records.
- Keep in mind that the Biometric Screening is a screening for Metabolic Syndrome and obesity-related conditions and does not reflect risk of all health aspects (ie. mental well-being).
To Schedule Your Screening: (for both employees and insured spouses)
A negative cotinine (nicotine) test result for both the employee and insured spouse must be received by Employee Wellness in order to avoid a $40.00 per pay Tobacco Surcharge. If a negative result was submitted to Employee Wellness in the past, you do not need to retest or resubmit your result.
Employees hired in 2016 or 2017 can find their Cotinine Test Result from their New Hire Screening by logging into Ready Set linked from Anchor. Print and fax your result to Employee Wellness. (614-355-4298) OhioHealth’s Biometric Screening will offer cotinine testing as well if you, as the spouse, need to test this year. (You can attend any onsite screening to complete the cotinine test.)
For more information about the Tobacco Surcharge, testing with your own physician, how to re-test at any time throughout the year, and how to complete a Tobacco Cessation Program to avoid the Tobacco Surcharge, review the information on Wellness Matters.
Our health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all benefits eligible employees. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by a different means. Contact us at 614-355-4149, and we will work with you and, if you wish, with your doctor to find an alternative with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.