We are hiring social workers and RNs to join our Partners For Kids Care Coordination team. Qualified external candidates can receive a $5,000 sign on bonus with 1-year commitment!
- Social workers – MSW and 2 years’ experience required. (We are also hiring BSWs for other opportunities. Please contact us to learn more.)
- Nurses – BSN and 3 years’ experience required
Join us on November 16 for an information session with dinner, followed by interviews with hiring managers. Please register by November 9.
Why Work in Care Coordination?
Our RN Care Coordinators help patients with medical complexities and their families navigate the health care system efficiently and as effectively as possible, allowing them to spend less time in the hospital. We are passionate about building relationships, removing barriers and solving problems.
Our RN Care Coordinators enjoy:
- A One Team, collaborative culture committed to improving the lives of children and their families
- Delivering relationship-based care and supporting patients throughout their care journey
- Work/life balance with standard business hours M – F (no on-call, weekend or holiday requirements) Remote work opportunities vary
You may park in the Orange Parking Garage at 543 S. 18th Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205 located at the corner of Mooberry Street and 18th Street. Be sure to bring in your parking voucher for us to validate.