Two event times and locations:
In person and virtual. Please register for only one location.
- May 24 – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., in person at 255 E. Main St., Columbus, OH 43215
- May 25 – 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., virtual
We are hiring LPNs & RNs for Homecare Private Duty Nursing who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children. New graduates are welcome! Both part-time and full-time schedules available.
Our Homecare nurses care for chronic and medically complex infants and children, ranging from birth to 21 years old, who require continual, hourly care at home. Multiple work locations are available around the Central Ohio area
Why Work in Nationwide Children’s Homecare?
- $2,000 sign on bonus with 18 month agreement
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Provide family centered care and develop ongoing relationship with patient and family
- Benefits package including medical (health, vision, dental, flex spending), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement package, STD, LTD, life insurance and much more!
- Comprehensive orientation in class and in patient homes.
- Opportunities for continuing education/CEUs