We are seeking social workers and RNs to join our Partners For Kids Care Coordination team in the following roles! Register to attend our interview event to speak with a Talent Acquisition Partner and hiring manager and discover how your passion can make a difference in the lives of children.
- RN Care Coordinator: Bachelors in Nursing, 3 years’ nursing experience required.
- Social Work Care Coordinator: Masters Degree in Social Work, LSW (license of social work), 2 years’ experience in related field required (social work internships count).
- Medical Social Worker: Bachelors in Social Work, LSW (license of social work) required. Experience preferred but not required.
Our Care Coordination team members:
- Help patients with medical and behavioral complexities and their families navigate the health care system efficiently and as effectively as possible, allowing them to spend less time in the hospital.
- Are passionate about collaboration, building relationships, removing barriers and solving problems.
- Enjoy working standard business hours M – F (no on-call).
Advance registration is required. Upon registration, a Talent Acquisition Partner will be in touch with you to schedule and confirm your interview.