Emergency Services at Nationwide Children’s Hospital is hiring experienced RNs for our Emergency Departments and Urgent Cares.
Attend our virtual event to:
- Speak with a recruiter and nurse hiring managers and leadership
- Learn about our 2 Emergency Departments and 7 Urgent Care locations
- Ask questions and hear from our staff why you will love working at Nationwide Children’s
Why Nationwide Children’s Hospital?
- We offer competitive pay, benefits, onboarding support and career advancement potential.
- Our ED and Urgent Care nurses are highly skilled, receive ongoing advanced training and are poised for a successful future.
- Our culture encourages your independence and offers opportunities for you to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in a fast pace environment.
- Our family-centered, team approach not only heals the kids in our care, but also gratifies the nurses who deliver that care.
Nationwide Children’s was Ohio’s first Level One Pediatric Trauma Center. The Emergency Department on our hospital’s main campus is the second busiest pediatric Emergency Department in the country. Our freestanding Emergency Department in Lewis Center opened in 2017.