We are hiring mental health specialists to join our growing Big Lots Behavioral Health Services team. Attend our virtual interview event to speak with a talent acquisition rep and Behavioral Health hiring managers. Multiple shifts and units are available:
- Psychiatric Crisis Department
- Youth Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Behavioral Health Float Pool
- Neuro Behavioral Inpatient Unit
- Child Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
- Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
We're seeking candidates who are motivated, self-starters, willing to learn, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of children.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of comparable experience in a hospital setting within the past 3 years. Nursing students can qualify if they have successfully completed the fundamentals of nursing course(s) of an approved college/school program and have completed two Hospital based clinical rotations.
- Students in Bachelors of Psychology, Social Work or related field can apply after half of their undergrad program has been completed.
To register, please review and apply for one of our mental health specialist positions by clicking here.
A talent acquisition rep will contact you to schedule a 30-minute virtual interview and provide access instructions.
Why Nationwide Children’s Hospital?
- We are committed to making children’s mental health just as important as their physical health
- Our state-of-the-art Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion opened in March 2020 and is America’s largest behavioral health treatment and research center just for children and adolescents
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Consistently ranked in U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals
- Four-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence
Benefits of working for Behavioral Health Services
- Training and supervision in evidence-based mental health interventions
- Individual and group supervision, including supervision toward independent licensure, with favorable supervisor to clinician ratios
- Employee safety training
- CEUs necessary to maintain licensure
- Team-based programs
- High employee satisfaction (based on annual independent surveys)
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement