Join us in transforming children’s mental health. We are hiring registered nurses for our new Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion. New graduates are welcome!
Attend our open house to:
- Network with Behavioral Health hiring managers from the following areas:
- Psychiatric Crisis Center
- Youth Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Inpatient Unit – Neuro Behavioral/Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Inpatient Unit – Child Psychiatry
- Inpatient Unit – Adolescent Psychiatry
- Learn about our new, state-of-the-art Pavilion
- Find out what it’s like to be part of one of America’s largest children’s hospitals
- Enjoy light refreshments
Opening in March 2020, the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children’s will be America’s largest and most comprehensive center dedicated exclusively to pediatric behavioral health.
Parking: Parking is available in the Orange Parking Garage, located at 543 S. 18th Street. Please bring your parking ticket to the event for validation.Have questions or are interested but unable to attend the event? Please contact Lare.Bridges@NationwideChildrens.org.