Description: All working environments require effective interaction with others. In this course, participants will learn tools and strategies to effectively communicate and interact with others. This is the second course offered in the Gateway to Employment training series.
- Discuss assumptions in the workplace
- Understand behavioral styles and how they impact interactions
- Learn personal styles and when to flex styles to communicate effectively
- Understand personal strengths and liabilities
- Leverage this insight to successfully interact
Before attending Working Well With Others, participants are encouraged to attend the first class in this series, Gateway to Employment Orientation. The third and fourth classes, Customer Service and Conflict Management, are recommended after completing Working Well With Others.