Nationwide Children’s Hospital Homecare is looking for nurses interested in caring for children. Patients range from birth to 21 years old and have a variety of medically complex care needs.
Join us for breakfast to learn more!
- Meet some of our staff and the families we serve
- Tour our simulation lab where nurses receive training
- Breakfast and beverages provided
- Prize drawings for gift certificates and conference tuition
- Free, convenient parking in the Orange Parking Garage (543 S. 18th St.)
Consider being a part of America’s largest pediatric hospital. Our Homecare nurses receive competitive rates, shift differential and benefits.
For questions, please contact Laura Elliott, Sr. HR Consultant, at (614) 355-4295 or Laura.Elliott@NationwideChildrens.org.