Description: This interactive session is the third course offered in the Gateway to Employment training series. This course will help participants develop and enhance skills for providing outstanding service to customers and co-workers.
- Enhance skills to provide best service to those you work with or for
- Discuss various points of view and empathy
- Review communication tips
- Determine tips to providing service excellence
- Practice the use of various tools and techniques
Before attending Customer Service, participants are encouraged to attend the first two classes in this series, Gateway to Employment Orientation and Working Well With Others. The fourth class, Conflict Management, is recommend after completing Customer Service.